Monday 22 August 2011

Twitter

Twitter

Twitter is a new world where people can say or u can even say "tweet" anything about what they feel for themselves, others or any other thing. It helps people to connect from all parts of the world with different languages of different Nations. We don't even know whether they are Muslims, Hindus, Christians or even British... All we know is they are humans just like us.... What connects us is our heart... It's not about how many people you follow or how many follow you back, it's all about love that you give and love which you get in return. You'll never fell lonely here because one of my very good twitter friend @19061980 said "you can be alone but never lonely". Our tweets describe us!! Our each sad, happy, humor,  funny etc tweets becomes a part of us ( not only in twitter but in our real life too) !! Some tweets are inspiring while some can give hope to people when gone. It can even bring smile to faces and get the privilege to share ( retweet ) with others..



Here I'll tell you my story with Twitter.....
I hated twitter when i 1st Joined in..... i could never understand it if i had not joined a Social Media Agency. I started tweeting on twitter as a brand and fell in love with it.... Now i tweet each and every single thing that happens to me just to share it with my twitter family..... Yes twitter Family.... Twitter is like a huge family to me.... I have even met 4 Members of my twitter family..
Let me tell u something about these 4 members..... They made my life Rocking \m/

My 1st twitter friend was @OyeBehenDeTakke . He's cute and smart. Looser is his favorite word. Going through many things in life and have many dreams to fulfill. He's always smiling but a little serious kind of a guy. Have very good sense on humor and great presence of mind! Avery good person form heart!
Just wanna say thanks for being a big part of my both the worlds.... :-) 

@oyeujuoye was my 2nd friend on twitter. She's an awesome girl to be around. She's my Kumbh ke mele mein bichdi hui Behena because we have many thing in common. Even she has a great sense of humor and an awesome story teller. Trust me she can make stories of any kind of a situation on the spot.
I always wanted a sister and I found her, I am so grateful to her!! She's my pyari Behena

I met @EkCupCoffee and @i_zeal together on a Sunday for a brunch. I din't say much because the topic between @EkCupCoffe and @i_zaeal was football and i hate football from the core of my heart ( no offence ) But it was a step closer than knowing them on twitter! @EkCupCoffee is a complete foody and i am always jealous when tweets about food specially with the pictures... :-P. @i_zeal is madly in love with her BB and even football. 

This is my small but sweet twitter story. So What's your story?? ;-)

 

1 comment:

  1. You haven't mentioned the SocialPanti group you've bumped into on Twitter. Makes me sad :(

    ReplyDelete